This is a great entry level role for a junior tax professional looking for their first move out of the profession or to continue their career in an excellent in house environment.
• Preparing the taxable profit allocation schedules for the partners’ UK tax fillings, tax calculations and estimates of payments.
• Preparation of the UK composite tax return filing for non-UK resident partners including coordination of Tax payments and liaising with HMRC to manage tax liabilities and payments.
• Liaising with external advisors and HMRC where necessary
• Preparation of year-end tax reserve relief figures
• Assisting with tax related aspects of partnership changes including expat assignments, new partners and retiring partners.
You will have around 2-3 years accountancy and tax experience (exposure to Personal/Partnership Tax will be particularly useful) ideally, although a variety of backgrounds and years of experience will be considered. You may be studying towards professional qualification (ACCA, ATT or CTA perhaps) also (study support will be offered). You will have a high level of numeracy and be able to operate confidently in one of the worlds largest law firms.
£25,000 - £35,000 plus study support and excellent benefits package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position or indeed your search generally please contact; James Rodgers
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.