* Work with UK Tax Controller to provide general Tax compliance & controllership including implementation of appropriate income tax compliance & controllership processes
* Preparation of Quarterly & Annual US GAAP reporting for taxes, incl. estimated tax provision modelling
* Prepare and maintain FAS 109 P&L and Balance Sheet Accounts, Support FIN 48 calculations and preparation of SOX 404 documentation
* Manage Quarterly & Annual Tax account reconciliation processes
* Assistance with general VAT compliance & controllership processes including preparing quarterly VAT returns.
* Co-ordinate Quarterly Review of ETR with UK Tax Controller/HQ tax team
* Review of UK Statutory accounts (including US GAAP to Stat walk)
The candidate must have:
* Minimum three years of tax controllership experience, ideally in a multinational environment
* Strong technical accounting expertise - US and UK GAAP, IFRS
* UK tax knowledge, ideally with professional qualification
* VAT accounting experience including understanding of VAT reconciliations required
Pure Recruitment Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. Pure Recruitment Group Limited aims to promote diversity and equal opportunity through its work - we monitor and evaluate our performance on a regular basis.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience that we anticipate will be needed to fulfil the position. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role and they will be considered on an equal basis.
Pure Search - Taxation
Pure was established in 1999 and is the UKâ€™s leading tax recruitment firm, a market positioning which reflects the expertise and knowledge of our consultants. This in conjunction with the strength of our network, has enabled us to partner with the vast majority of the FTSE100, all the major banks and the Big4, ensuring they have access to the best talent for their businesses.
Our consultants are sector focused as well as specialists in the different tax disciplines, across both permanent and interim recruitment. This ensures that every solution provided is bespoke.
With dedicated teams in London, Hong Kong and Singapore, Pure provides expert support to overseas multinationals across the UK, EMEA and Asia-Pac.