* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual corporation tax reporting for Group Reporting purposes
* Prepare annual Irish Revenue corporation tax computation and returns
* Manage the VAT compliance of the Irish operations
* Work on ad-hoc tax matters, including automation of internal processes
* Ongoing review and documentation of processes
* Interact with key business groups to ensure all tax issues are considered and dealt with appropriately
* Assisting in resolving tax-related queries from all internal departments.
* Qualified Accountant/Tax Consultant with at least 2 years PQE
* Strong corporate tax compliance and tax accounting experience
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Good team player
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
Tax Practice The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax - Employee Issues - Expatriate Tax - Personal Tax - Indirect Tax - International Tax
Tax In-House The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation - UK and International Taxation - Group Functions - In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists. - Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us. With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.