Currently we are searching for a Treasurer to join the newly relocated Head Office of this fast growing international company, this is part of a market leading European multinational, with operations worldwide.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
* Identifying where the company has a need to hedge currency and liaising with group to arrange this.
* Actively arranging for subsidiaries to make payments to the Head Office.
* Ensuring where subsidiaries need funds that they're properly financed and supplied with debt documentation.
* Management of the multicurrency in-house bank sweeping arrangement for the group.
* Closely liaison with the tax function with a view to optimising the return on interest when funds are repatriated.
* Active involvement in M&A activities to ensure appropriate settlement and flows of funds
* Imposing rigorous discipline on newly developed regional subsidiaries concerning application procedures.
* Monitoring and managing working capital for in-country operation units.
As this role will be based in a newly established business unit in The Netherlands you work closely with the senior management team but you will initially fulfil a stand-alone role. This role will suit either a Treasurer or an experienced credit manager looking to develop a career in a different direction. You will be working very closely with the Treasury department based in Denmark and can expect full support and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing further details of this exiting ground floor opportunity contact Femke Markslag
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Welcome to Pro-Tax Recruitment.
Pro-Tax is the UK's market leader in the recruitment of tax professionals to both practice and commercial clients. We recruit at all levels from Tax Assistants to Partners and Heads of Tax on a national and international basis. Whether you are looking for a new role or similarly looking to recruit high calibre staff, contacting Pro-Tax should be your first move.