If you are currently a tax manager in a public accounting firm and would like to move up to the next level because you are able to juggle and multitask a myriad of projects as well as develop new business and further grow the compensation benefits group, this is the place for you.
If you have strong managerial skills and can handle a staff of 15-20 people, this position might be for you.
A CPA client is seeking a Benefits Consulting specialist.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in compensation, preferably with a large accounting firm or major consulting firm.
• Superior technical skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
• Outstanding leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Computer expertise including knowledge of applicable software and technology.
• An advanced degree and / or professional certifications preferred.
You will be applying directly to the tax recruiter who has been hired to conduct a search for talented tax professionals.
Your resume will not be sent to any employer without your consent.
Accounting Career Network & Banking Career Network