Latest Tax Jobs
Accountant - Tax , Hinckley
Operational Tax , City of London
Funds Tax Advisor - Multinational Investment Bank! , London
UK Tax Compliance and Reporting Manager , London
Tax Advisor ? Great In-House Role ? Excellent Team Environment , Leicester
Employment/Expatriate Tax Manager - Magic Circle , London
Tax Analyst ? Fortune ?100 Best Company to Work For? , West London
International Tax Assistant Manager, Charity , London
Tax Accountant (Asset Management) , London
Indirect Tax Manager (in-house) , Taunton
new search »
Senior Tax Manager - International
|Added:||04 Dec 2012|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre|
Senior Tax Manager - International Opportunity
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic tax professional looking for a new challenge in an international location. This business operates across global markets and they have an opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager within their group head office, located overseas.
This role would will enable you to develop your technical skills but you will also increase your management capabilities within an international group function. The role is largely consultancy based and would appeal to ambitious tax professional who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
* Responsibility for the tax affairs of the entire group focusing on the creation and implementation of tax planning opportunities as they arise
* Liaising with Legal and Finance colleagues on group re-organizations and restructures
* Review and advise on the application of consumption taxes and withholding taxes across the group, and identify any planning opportunities
* Dividend planning and efficient extraction of Cash from operating companies
* Monitor compliance with previous tax planning projects. Evaluate these projects and update where appropriate
* Liaising with Group Finance teams / External Auditors on Accounting Issues
* Responsibility for Transfer Pricing and Intra Group Transactions
* Working on ad hoc tax queries from country Finance Directors and Group Treasury function
* AITI and ideally ACA qualified
* 8-9 yrs working at manager/senior manager level in a Big 4 or in-house role
* Strong technical skills along with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial awareness
* Self-motivated, ambitious and career-driven individual
A very attractive remuneration package is on offer including relocation expenses.
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley
|Job seen:||2 times this month||
more recruiters >>