Latest Tax Jobs
Assistant Taxation Manager, Major Bank , London
Interim German Speaking Tax and Reporting Analyst, FTSE 250 , London
Group Head of Tax , Manchester
Tax Manager , Southend
(In-house) Global Head of VAT, to Ł140k + bonus , London
Manager, Global Employment Tax, Diageo , West London
Manager, Indirect Taxes (EMEA, Asia Pacific and South America), eBay , Bern
Transfer Pricing Manager, Ingersoll Rand, NJ , Piscataway, New Jersey
VAT Manager, EMEA HQ , Dublin City Centre
International Tax Manager, EMEA HQ , Dublin City Centre
new search »
Senior Tax Manager - Industry - Dublin
|Added:||04 Dec 2012|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre|
|Salary:||â‚¬75000 - â‚¬85000 per annum|
Senior Tax Manager - Industry
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
An opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager has arisen within a large organisation based in Dublin city centre. This role is very broad and would suit an experienced tax manager looking for a new challenge.
* Ensuring the timely and accurate completion and filing of all corporate tax returns and tax payments for Group.
* Provision of appropriate tax advice to the relevant Managers within the Group and use external advisors as and when required on matters such as business acquisitions, mergers, business restructuring and financing products
* Reviewing business practices/technologies in the area of Research and Development work in conjunction with the growth plans of the Group and provision of tax efficient solutions that support these business initiatives
* Management of commercial relationship with external tax advisors including negotiation of fees
* Identifying the potential tax exposures or benefits that arise on business transactions throughout the Group and formulating an appropriate tax efficient solution for each issue
* Assist with Group planning and other forecasting exercises, ensuring taxes are considered at every stage
* Effectively managing and identifying tax risks in the Group and taking a leading role in managing tax compliance in the Group
* Responsibility for maintenance of deferred tax accounting schedules for delivery to Group Finance and subsidiary financial controllers
* Maintaining and updating of arms length policies and process for cost recharges, intra group fees etc
* Providing regular updates on changes in tax regulations
* AITI qualification
* ACA/ACCA qualification
* Significan number of post qualification experience, ideally in industry, operating as corporate tax manager or senior tax manager
* Self motivated with the ability to use initiative and to learn
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team in a demanding environment whilst meeting tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley
|Job seen:||1 times this month||
more recruiters >>