USA: Mid-Atlantic (DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV)
More jobs like this, directly to your inbox.
About the Opportunity
A Long Island Financial Advisory Firm is seeking a sharp and highly motivated Senior Tax Accountant to join its team of hardworking professionals. If you have demonstrated experience in Tax accounting, a polished and professional demeanor, and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and peers, this is an ideal position with a successful, family-oriented firm!
Financial Advisory Firm
The Senior Tax Accountant's responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of Complex High Net Worth Individual Income and Fiduciary Tax Returns Including Multi-state Income Tax Returns
* Preparation of Complex Gift Tax Returns for High Net Worth Clients. Preparation of Income Tax Work Papers/Write-Ups
* Preparation of Quarterly Tax Projections and Estimated Tax Payments Vouchers. Preparation/Review of Quarterly Household Payroll Returns
* Preparation of Private Foundation Tax Returns. Assist with Preparation of Correspondence with Regulatory Agencies
* Providing Assistance on Consulting Projections, Research and Planning Opportunities that Arise on a Client Engagement
* 3+ years of Tax experience with high net-worth individuals
* Solid experience with and understanding of trusts, estates, and fiduciary tax
* Ability to work effectively in a small, team-oriented environment
* Professional, polished, and articulate demeanor
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
The Execu|Search Group
The Execu|Search Group is the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston's leading recruitment, temporary/consulting, and retained search firm. Since we opened our doors in 1985, our company mission has remained the same: to provide leading employers with the highest caliber of talent while maintaining our devotion to integrity, honesty and responsiveness.
As an organization, we've established a track record of excellence and innovation within the industry. At The Execu|Search Group, we take pride in our ability to anticipate the constantly-evolving needs of those we work with, and work to establish relationships that are flexible enough to meet the varying needs of our clients and candidates. In addition, we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in the industry. We value the relationships we have developed with our clients and candidates, and treat their needs with the appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality.
Today, The Execu|Search Group serves a variety of practice areas and one specialty area. We offer recruitment, temporary/consulting, and retained search services across the following areas: Accounting/Finance, Financial Services including Front Office, Creative, Health Services: Allied Health, Healthcare, Physician Recruitment, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Legal Staffing, Life Sciences, Non-Profit, and Office Support. Our specialty area is Alternative Investments.