Latest Tax Jobs
Corporate Tax Accountant - Growing Company! , Berkshire
Head of Tax, Not for Profit Organisation , City of London
VAT Advisor - Banking , London
Associate Vice President - Operational VAT Advisory , London
Assistant Tax Manager - FTSE Business , City of London
Senior Tax Analyst - Nordics , London
Senior Tax Manager - Maternity Contract , London
Management Accountant , Worcestershire
International Tax Accounting Manager - Damco , Den Haag
In House Tax Manager , Cheshire
new search »
Senior International Corporate Tax Manager - Leading Electronic Company
|Added:||22 Nov 2012|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
|Salary:||CHF 170,000 – 180,000|
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
TITLE: senior international corporate tax manager
Our client, a leading electronic company is currently looking to recruit a senior international corporate tax manager. This position will allow you to become a member of a highly efficient, professional tax team.
• Monitor local country tax compliance processes in EMEA
• Support the Senior Tax Director EMEA
• Ensure proper US GAAP accounting and external financial reporting of taxes
• Review local tax provisions within EMEA
You will possess the following key characteristics
• 5-7 years tax experience in a public accounting firm or a multinational enterprise
• University degree in Business or Economics
• Certified Swiss tax expert diploma
• Good knowledge of English
• Excellent communication skills
• Good project management skills
• Good team player
CHF 170,000 – 180,000
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, Deborah Michels:
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.
All jobs advertised by Maven Partners
|Job seen:||2 times this month||
more recruiters >>