Salary: $60-75K USD housing allowance performance related bonus
I am working closely with a global leader in the oil industry located in over 80 countries worldwide. This company has a massive presence throughout the world and is looking to recruit 2 Senior Auditors to join their team in Dubai.
This role will be based in Dubai with 60-70% travel. It offers a competitive salary of $60 - 75K USD, plus a housing allowance of $20K USD, plus a performance related bonus of up to 20%. Historically the bonus has not been below 18%!
This is a great opportunity to get involved in an exciting multinational company with much room for quick career progression. Plus it offers the benefit of moving to an exciting location such as Dubai!
Dubai has emerged as a cosmopolitan metropolis that has grown to become a global city and a business and cultural hub of the Middle East. Although Dubai's economy was built on the oil industry, the emirate's model of business drives its economy, with the effect that its main revenues are now from tourism, real estate, and financial services, similar to that of Western countries. Dubai has recently attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events. The city has become symbolic for its skyscrapers and high-rise buildings, such as the Burj Khalifa which is the tallest structure in the world, in addition to developments projects including man-made islands, hotels and some of the largest shopping malls in the region.
* Conduct field audits and provide advice and assistance to operations management in meeting requirements of internal controls, and produce require reports
* Inspect balance sheets to determine correct procedures are being followed
* Undertake financial and non-financial projects and ensure completion of projects
* Isolate and address issues that arise during projects and recommend appropriate actions
* Complete required reports and presentations upon project completion and make recommendations
* Fluent in English - Arabic or Chinese language skills are a plus
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance
* CA or CPA qualification required
* 5 - 7 years experience in Big 4 - oil and gas experience essential
* Hands on experience in field or manufacturing operations, planning, inventory control etc.
* Must have excellent report writing skills in English
* Ability to think outside the box and deal with unexpected challenges
* Willing to travel on short notice
If you are interested in this role or any other opportunities please send current CV to amanda.brindley
Thank you for your interest in this role. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not had a response within two weeks of your application please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.