Latest Tax Jobs
Head of Tax - Family Office , Los Angeles - Westside
Tax Manager , Broomfield
Tax Manager, Real Estate Company (Minneapolis), to $110k , Minneapolis
Tax Manager, Private Equity Funds , City of London
Front Office Tax Advisor for Global Investment Bank, to £120k + pension (ACA or Lawyer) , City of London
Tax Reporting & Compliance Manager , City of London
Middle Office Tax Manager for Global Bank, to £100k , City of London
Tax Advisor for Global Investment Bank , City of London
European Tax Manager , Edinburgh
UK Indirect Tax Manager, 6mnth contract, London or Birmingham - £Negotiable daily rate , London or Birmingham
new search »
Principal Indirect Tax Advisor
|Added:||20 Nov 2012|
|Discipline:||Indirect Tax (GST, VAT)|
|Salary:||Â£90000 - Â£125000 per annum bonus benefits|
This major investment bank's Financial Management Division is looking for a Principal indirect tax advisor for the EMEA region reporting to the EMEA Head of Tax based in London.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
You will be working closely with Business Areas and Finance throughout the EMEA region whilst also dealing with external advisors & revenue authorities.
* Providing transaction/indirect taxes (GST/VAT and other indirect taxes) support for the EMEA region.
* Taking a pro-active approach to ensuring the group's external and internal transactions are efficient from an indirect tax perspective.
* Liaising with Tax Reporting function which has responsibility for Group Tax Returns.
* Performing technical reviews of transaction tax returns for group and non-group entities.
* Initiating and managing transaction taxes prudential reviews and providing technical input into accounting-focused prudential reviews.
* Managing tax audits and all other revenue authority queries and interactions.
* Reviewing and documenting key transaction tax policies and compliance procedures
* Providing transaction taxes training and update presentations to Finance and business areas.
Pure Recruitment Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. Pure Recruitment Group Limited aims to promote diversity and equal opportunity through its work - we monitor and evaluate our performance on a regular basis.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience that we anticipate will be needed to fulfil the position. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role and they will be considered on an equal basis.
Pure Search - Taxation
Pure was established in 1999 and is the UKâ€™s leading tax recruitment firm, a market positioning which reflects the expertise and knowledge of our consultants. This in conjunction with the strength of our network, has enabled us to partner with the vast majority of the FTSE100, all the major banks and the Big4, ensuring they have access to the best talent for their businesses.
Our consultants are sector focused as well as specialists in the different tax disciplines, across both permanent and interim recruitment. This ensures that every solution provided is bespoke.
With dedicated teams in London, Hong Kong and Singapore, Pure provides expert support to overseas multinationals across the UK, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
All jobs advertised by Pure Taxation
|Job seen:||12 times this month||
more recruiters >>