Latest Tax Jobs
Group Tax Manager , Central London
EMEA Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager , Luxembourg
Tax Accountant (Corporate) , Norwich
Tax Accountant , Perth & Kinross
Tax and Partnership Manager, to Ł90k , London
Tax and Compliance Manager , Dublin North
Interim Family Office Tax Advisor, to Ł500 per day , Wiltshire
In-House Real Estate Senior Tax Manager, Pure Advisory Work , London
In-house Corporate Tax Accountant - Compliance & Advisory Mix , Middlesex
A unique opportunity with a leading multinational technology consulting firm , Johannesburg
new search »
Partnership Tax project â€“ 12 months FTC
|Added:||20 Nov 2012|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||ÂŁ75000 - ÂŁ95000 per annum|
There is now a new vacancy for an International Tax Manager to work with the team of global legal firm. This role would report to the Global Head of Tax but would work very closely with the Partnership Accounting, UK Partners' Tax Team and manager group. The role would also involve working with the wider group of international CFOs, international HR teams including the Global Mobility team, and the Tax / Finance partners in our international offices.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
* Advising on the structuring of the worldwide organisation to optimise the tax position of the partners and the entities through which the organisation trades including general partnerships, subsidiaries and UK LLPs.
* Work involves technical analysis and project management including instruction of UK and overseas advisors and liaison with accountants and legal advisors (internal and external) etc. Examples of recent and forthcoming projects include:
o Transferring the Paris branch into separate UK LLP;
o Opening new offices in Doha;
o Review of Japanese structure and tax filing position.
* Managing advisors to ensure all filings and tax payments are made on a timely and accurate basis in all 12 HS territories for entities and partners. Work includes liasing with global offices to ensure that the filings of individual partners' tax returns in France, Japan and UK are accurate.
* Identifying appropriate partnership information to be provided to overseas tax advisors to enable filings and double tax return claims to be made by partners in each territory.
* Advising on claims under various double taxation agreements.
* Transfer Pricing.
* Advising on EU VAT issues.
* Management of any tax audits with global offices.
* Creating systems to allocate all non-UK tax payments to relevant partners.
* Creating and managing tax reserves for partners globally. Identifying and managing deferred tax issues for partners with global advisors and offices.
* Ad hoc filings in non-HS territories and advising on potential exposures elsewhere e.g. India, Germany.
* Coaching and management of assistant.
* We would expect the successful candidate to be a graduate with strong academic qualifications qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and or CTA.
* Personal or corporate tax experience to senior manager level.
* Experience of Partnership tax desirable.
* Advanced excel skills.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on the recruitment of taxation professionals. With over 25 yearsâ€™ experience, we are firmly established as a market leader and take great pride in the enormous number of long-term business relationships that we have developed throughout the tax world.
We have also expanded our remit into the recruitment of Treasury professionals. This enables us to better serve our clientsâ€™ needs in niche areas and we firmly believe this business line complements the Tax specialist recruitment that you have come to know and trust.
From offices based in London, Melbourne and Sydney we recruit across the UK, Europe, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
Brewer Morris comprises three teams in the UK, covering the UK, European and Middle East markets:
Our Private Practice Team recruits tax specialists at all levels from Tax Assistant through to Tax Partner covering all tax disciplines. Our clients include all of the leading accountancy firms, national, regional and local practices throughout the UK. We also recruit throughout the legal profession.
Our In-House Team recruits for a sizeable range of Plcs, financial institutions and multinational companies, including many FTSE500 companies. We handle assignments at all levels from Tax Accountant to Head of Tax and specialist roles.
Our Interim Team is able to provide responsive and flexible resourcing solutions across tax teams in practice, financial services and commercial organisation at all levels and within all tax specialisms.
Our Asia Pacific practice is headquartered in Melbourne. From our Melbourne and Sydney offices, we work with top-tier and mid-tier law firms; Big 4, mid-tier and business services accountancy practices; and some of the largest multinational corporations and financial institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand, South East and East Asia.
All jobs advertised by Brewer Morris
|Job seen:||14 times this month||
more recruiters >>