Our client is blue-chip Financial Services Group with operations throughout the world.
This is a specialist Tax role, playing a key role in the delivery of FATCA projects and ongoing maintenance of FATCA and other Tax requirements including QI.
• To ensure that tax risk with regard to FATCA is identified, fully evaluated and effective solutions implemented.
• You will need to understand and apply all tax technical issues within the scope of the role and recommend the strategy and tactics to be followed in discussions with key stakeholders.
• To engage and identify all key stakeholders, contributors and business and technical resources to ensure that all parties motivated to ensure optimal standards of tax risk management across the group.
You will have the following key characteristics
• Significant Tax experience gained with one of the large accounting firms.
• Experience of operational taxes or ideally a good working knowledge of FATCA and other applicable US withholding statutes (QI and Chapter 3 withholding).
• Strong communication and written skills
£55,000 - £75,000 plus bonus and benefits
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, James Rodgers
Job Ref: 777
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.