Latest Tax Jobs
VAT Contractor/ Specialist , Manchester
Group Tax Analyst - In-house , London
Senior Manager/VP Advisory- VAT , London
Transfer Pricing Director - FTSE 100 , London
Staff Tax Accountant (Denver - Retail/Restaurant) , Littleton
Vice President of Tax Accounting , Manhattan
Tax Assistant - In house , Chester
Vice President of Taxation , Garden City
Tax Transfer Pricing Analyst , Manhattan
Tax Accountant , Manhattan
new search »
Manager Accounting Research
|Added:||11 Feb 2013|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
|Salary:||£120000 - £140000 per annum benefits|
I am currently recruiting for an Accounting Research Manager on behalf of an FMCG company based inSwitzerland.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
You will benefit from working in a dynamic team of professionals, working in a truly international environment. The position offers an excellent salary and benefits package as well as relocation allowance (where appropriate).
* Manage the accounting and reporting advisory service to all company affiliates, regions and central company functions without compromising on the compliance with the rules and regulations.
* Stay current on all relevant proposed accounting regulations and assess the impact on company business.
* Provide regular US GAAP updates to senior management and propose solutions for implementation of new guidance.
* Review contracts on a worldwide basis by analyzing the accounting implications and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
* Develop and maintain the company Finance Standards and other guidance.
* Identify training needs in US GAAP, prepare accounting training and hold worldwide seminars to develop the knowledge and skills of Finance personnel.
* Analyze the accounting impact of proposed mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings and other transactions and ensure that senior management is well informed.
* Support affiliates in the application and implementation of IFRS in their statutory financial statements.
* Assist in the consolidation and financial reporting process of the companies financial statements.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders and the companies external auditors
What we are looking for:
* Candidates who has been working heavily in technical accounting matters, specifically with US GAAP.
* The candidate should be used to actively researching accounting literature
* Ideal candidate would be doing a PhD / equivalent study in accounting in parallel with their employment
* CPA/equivalent would be a plus
* 5-10 years experience in total.
* Must be confident dealing with all levels of staff from junior to executive management
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Candidates must be EU nationals
Candidates who DO NOT meet the aforementioned requirements will not be contacted.
|Recruiter:||Change Recruitment Group|
All jobs advertised by Change Recruitment Group
|Job seen:||8 times this month||
more recruiters >>