Latest Tax Jobs
Tax Manager (Technology) , Central London
Expatriate and Employment Tax Manager - In House , London
Group Tax Manager (In House), West Yorks, (full or part-time), to £70k , Wakefield, West Yorkshire
M&A VP Tax, $250k , New York
Global Head of Tax - Asia , Hong Kong
GST Manager, ASEAN region - International Group , Singapore
Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, Multinational , Copenhagen
Tax Manager , Jersey City
Senior Tax Associate , Manhattan
Tax Manager , Manhattan
new search »
Life Tax Manager - Surrey
|Added:||04 Dec 2012|
|Salary:||¬£55000 - ¬£65000 per annum excellent benefits package|
A highly regarded, financial services organisation (and constituent of the FTSE 100) is currently recruiting for a Life Tax Manager to be based at their offices in Surrey.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
You will join a very succesful team and have the opportunity to further your career within a company that takes pride in the development of its staff.
Duties will include:
* The preparation of corporation tax returns for the Group's UK Life companies.
* Operating the year-end and interim financial reporting process for the Life Companies including liaison with external auditors; providing a tax charge and balance sheet provision for the Group's statutory accounts.
* Responding to HMRC enquiries and deal with HMRC contacts.
* Working closely with various business areas to ensure they receive timely and appropriate advice in relation to corporate tax issues whether using internal resources or external advisors.
* Taking responsibility for the development and operation of the life tax modelling tool.
* Be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA).
* Have a detailed knowledge of UK Taxes Acts covering corporation and income tax.
* Be experienced of working in life tax.
To apply for this role please send your CV to William Hepworth at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley
|Job seen:||5 times this month||
more recruiters >>