Latest Tax Jobs
Head of Private Client Tax - Wealth Management, c.£120k base, OTE £160-£200k , London
Tax Manager - Asset Management - In house , London
Tax Manager , Dublin City Centre
Operational Tax VP , London
Asia Transfer Pricing Director, Major Multinational , Singapore
APAC Head of Indirect Tax, Global IT Group , Hong Kong
Indirect Tax Professional , Portsmouth
Tax Manager opportunity with a global leader in consumer products, to EUR 140k , Hamburg
US Tax Compliance Specialist with a hedge fund manager , London
Head of Tax - APAC , Hong Kong
new search »
|Added:||03 Jan 2013|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
|Area:||rest of Europe|
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
A well-known multi-national corporation with an American culture is looking to hire a Lead Auditor. You will be part of the EMEA corporate audit team based out of Frankfurt, Germany. The role involves working with the best in the industry and an opportunity for great career progression in a highly regarded international company.
The position is based in Warsaw, Poland and is primarily open to local nationals as Polish language is required. The position offers extensive travel opportunities between 70-80% in EMEA region and offers a competitive salary. This role is an excellent chance to gain international exposure and develop your career within one of the worlds largest companies.
* Lead audit teams engaged in identifying risk, analyzing controls, and reporting results. Audit planning and preparation of audit strategy, performing the audit, supervising assigned staff, and communicating results to the Director and management.
* Maintain an effective working relationship with the entity's operating management;
* Provide an evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the entity's internal controls and operating environment;
* Recommend cost effective solutions to achieve a balanced control environment.
* Undergraduate degree, with Major in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or Engineering
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other relevant certification preferred
* Up to 7 years of internal audit experience or combined auditing, accounting, consulting, or process re-engineering experience
* Big 4 CPA Firm experience (PWC, Deloitte, E&Y, or KPMG) is preferred
* Excellent English oral and written communication skills required, any other languages are a benefit
* Knowledge of accounting theory and practice, and internal auditing standards/practices
* Automotive industry and/or manufacturing knowledge and experience
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes, and flowcharting software
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and confidence dealing with senior management concerning delicate or difficult issues
* High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and motivate co-workers
If you are interested in this role or any other opportunities please send current CV to amanda.brindley.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not had a response within two weeks of your application please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
|Recruiter:||Change Recruitment Group|
All jobs advertised by Change Recruitment Group
|Job seen:||3 times this month||
more recruiters >>