Latest Tax Jobs
Tax Analyst ? Fortune ?100 Best Company to Work For? , West London
Indirect Tax Analyst ? Fortune ?100 Best Company to Work For? , West London
Head of Transfer Pricing, Large US Multinational , Belgium
Assistant Tax Manager , City of London
Senior International Tax Manager , City of London
Senior Tax Manager - Custodian Bank , London
Tax Specialist - Group Tax , Dublin City Centre
Tax Specialist , Dublin City Centre
In House UK/ European Tax Manager, Media Company, London , London
Global Customs & Excise Manager, to ?225000 + Bonus, Benefits , Switzerland
new search »
Junior Tax Counsel, Investment Manager
|Added:||04 Dec 2012|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
TITLE: Junior tax counsel, Switzerland
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
Our client, a leading investment management team is looking for a junior tax counsel to work in an excellent tax team.
• Corporate tax, transfer pricing, strategic tax planning, group tax structuring
• Tax due diligence and tax structuring
• Providing support on tax matters
• Human resources tax matters
• Negotiating terms and conditions in relation to tax matters
You will possess the following key characteristics
• A minimum of 2 – 3 years of professional experience as an in-house counsel in a similar position or in a deal related tax advisory role
• Experience in both Swiss and international tax law
• BA or MBA in finance, BA/MA of Law or equivalent
• Fluent in English and German (An additional language would be an asset)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, Deborah Michels
Job Ref: DM 10940
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.
All jobs advertised by Maven Partners
|Job seen:||3 times this month||
more recruiters >>