Our client has an opportunity for a Tax Trainee to join their established team, you will be required to have some practical experience but full training will be given to develop any basic understanding.
The other main duties include:
* Preparing corporation tax returns;
* Taking responsibility for a portfolio of clients in relation to all aspects of corporation tax. This will include liaising with clients, H M Revenue & Customs and the audit team.
* Assisting the tax team with ad-hoc duties as and when required.
* Working as required in personal tax;
* Assisting in the administration of the Tax Department (including assisting in maintenance of various controls and registers)
* Ad hoc duties as required.
* Experience of dealing with people in a professional capacity;
* A team player who is flexible and able to use their own initiative.
* Previous experience within an accounting environment would be advantageous.
* Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and experience of other tax software would be advantageous.
* Full support will be given for study towards relevant professional tax qualifications after qualifying period.
Blusource Tax is a specialist division within Blusource Accountancy.
Within our team we have Consultants who focus solely on appointments within Practice. In addition we work tirelessly to satisfy many of our Industry & Commerce clients, sourcing them specialist In-House Tax professionals. The track record of our Consultants in both these areas has led to us being a market leader across the Midlands and beyond.
Blusource Tax has established long lasting relationships with both businesses and candidates within the Tax sector, going out of our way to get to know them and to find the best match for all parties.
Whether you are looking for your next career move or wishing to recruit another member for your team, with Blusource Tax, you will find we really do have a fresh approach to people.