You’ll be on the cutting edge in working with complex international tax matters that could dramatically accelerate your career and earnings potential in the short, mid and long term.
You would be hard pressed to find this level of international tax experience anywhere else (inside or outside of public accounting).
You will have the opportunity of working for a fantastic company in a great part of the country that is willing to pay the top end of market rates.
• Prepare and review of annual U.S. tax compliance relating to foreign subsidiaries, you will be responsible for ensuring select companies continue to pay a tax rate under 5%
• Analyze earnings and profits of foreign dividend payers
• Assist with the preparation of the company’s Foreign Tax Credit calculations
• You’ll be playing a key role in the international Global Tax Provision
• Provide technical support for foreign acquisitions, mergers and supply chain efficiencies
• At least 4 years of related professional experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience with U.S. international tax compliance, rules and foreign tax credits
• CPA or CPA Candidate
• Advanced degree
You will be applying directly to the tax recruiter who has been hired to conduct a search for talented tax professionals.
Your resume will not be sent to any employer without your consent.
Accounting Career Network & Banking Career Network