Latest Tax Jobs
In-house - Tax Accountant , Wakefield
In-house Tax Accountant (4 or 5 days a week) , N . Yorkshire
Indirect Tax - Relocate to the South Coast ,
Group Internal Auditor [30% - 40% travel] - fluency in English with French or German or Polish or Dutch or Spanish or Portuguese is considered a plus , Dublin
Corporate Tax Accountant - Essex , Essex
Corporate Tax Manager - FTSE 100 , City of London
Tax Manager - Hedge Fund , London
Senior Tax Manager - Sovereign Wealth Funds , City of London
Senior Tax Manager - Tax Transparent Funds , City of London
Corporate Tax Manager - Engineering Sector , West London
new search »
Interim VAT Manager - Do yiou understand VAT & Systems?
|Added:||21 Nov 2012|
|Discipline:||Indirect Tax (GST, VAT)|
* As a part of the wider VAT team, you will provide key technical VAT input as well as project management on behlaf of the UK VAT Advisory team.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
* Project management of specific work allocated and providing technical input where required
* Dealing directly with the business within the scope of any project/and/or the relevant VAT Manager for that business line
* Providing regular updates to the stakeholders for each project ( where required) and provide regular updates to management;
* General VAT advice to businesses within scope;
* Idefntifying any opportunities for VAT savings/efficiencies, and commencing projects;
VAT technical work as part of any project or deliverable is required to be performed or reviewed by the project manager as required.
* Self starter withstrong project management skills who is capable to step into vat technical projects
* Understanding VAT and systems
* Strong technical skills - preferably CTA qualified with solid experience within VAT
* Experience within banking/FS sector advantageous
Please send your CV asap to yasnaklarin
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on the recruitment of taxation professionals. With over 25 years’ experience, we are firmly established as a market leader and take great pride in the enormous number of long-term business relationships that we have developed throughout the tax world.
We have also expanded our remit into the recruitment of Treasury professionals. This enables us to better serve our clients’ needs in niche areas and we firmly believe this business line complements the Tax specialist recruitment that you have come to know and trust.
From offices based in London, Melbourne and Sydney we recruit across the UK, Europe, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
Brewer Morris comprises three teams in the UK, covering the UK, European and Middle East markets:
Our Private Practice Team recruits tax specialists at all levels from Tax Assistant through to Tax Partner covering all tax disciplines. Our clients include all of the leading accountancy firms, national, regional and local practices throughout the UK. We also recruit throughout the legal profession.
Our In-House Team recruits for a sizeable range of Plcs, financial institutions and multinational companies, including many FTSE500 companies. We handle assignments at all levels from Tax Accountant to Head of Tax and specialist roles.
Our Interim Team is able to provide responsive and flexible resourcing solutions across tax teams in practice, financial services and commercial organisation at all levels and within all tax specialisms.
Our Asia Pacific practice is headquartered in Melbourne. From our Melbourne and Sydney offices, we work with top-tier and mid-tier law firms; Big 4, mid-tier and business services accountancy practices; and some of the largest multinational corporations and financial institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand, South East and East Asia.
All jobs advertised by Brewer Morris
|Job seen:||2 times this month||
more recruiters >>