Latest Tax Jobs
Group Tax Manager , Central London
EMEA Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager , Luxembourg
Tax Accountant (Corporate) , Norwich
Tax Accountant , Perth & Kinross
Tax and Partnership Manager, to £90k , London
Tax and Compliance Manager , Dublin North
Interim Family Office Tax Advisor, to £500 per day , Wiltshire
In-House Real Estate Senior Tax Manager, Pure Advisory Work , London
In-house Corporate Tax Accountant - Compliance & Advisory Mix , Middlesex
A unique opportunity with a leading multinational technology consulting firm , Johannesburg
new search »
Indirect EU Tax Manager - London
|Added:||04 Dec 2012|
|Discipline:||Indirect Tax (GST, VAT)|
|Salary:||Â£55000 - Â£65000 per annum excellent benefits package|
A subsidiary company, wholly owned by one of the World's largest trading businesses is currently recruiting for an Indirect Tax Manager to be based in their luxurious offices in the West End of London.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
This is an excellent opportuntity to build your career within a multi-national business and to develop your experience and understanding of EU VAT matters.
In this fantastic role you will:
* Ensure the Company complies with statutory VAT obligations whilst minimising the potential tax liability.
* Provide support to business leaders and trading divisions on VAT strategy, risks and compliance on new and existing business, particularly cross-border transactions.
* Tax responsibility for all VAT account reconciliations and ensure that the VAT accounts are maintained and up to date.
* Oversee and review the preparation and submission of Company and affiliates monthly VAT returns in the UK and across the EU.
* Oversee and review the Intrastat return submissions.
* Oversee and review the quarterly European Sales Lists for UK and foreign registrations.
* Manage HMRC VAT audits.
* Liaise with internal and external auditors on indirect tax matters.
* Conduct spot audits of VAT returns to ensure VAT legislation is being complied with.
* Manage VAT code database, advise and create new VAT codes when necessary.
It is expected that you will:
* Have a strong working knowledge of indirect tax within the UK and other EU countries.
* Be experienced in cross-border issues, chain and complex transactions.
* Have previous experience in dealing with European VAT registrations and compliance.
To apply for this role please send your CV to William Hepworth at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley
|Job seen:||7 times this month||
more recruiters >>