Our client, a multinational company is currently looking for a Head of VAT. This is an excellent opportunity to provide you with leadership of a well-regarded team.
Working as a Head of VAT you will have the following responsibilities:
• Head the inhouse VAT team
• Ensure that all VAT/GST and compliance requirements in various jurisdictions are effectively manages
• Provide technical VAT/GST/Customs advice
• Advise on new structure and optimization of supply chains
• Manage external consultant
You will possess the following attributes:
• Very good knowledge of European Vat/Customs affairs plus any other jurisdiction
• Proven track record of managing VAT compliance issues
• Good understanding of key VAT tax processes
• Proficiency in SAP
• Experience in VAT and Customs affairs in a trading company
• Fluent in English (other languages are of preference)
Job Ref: DM10845
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Please contact Deborah Michels, Research Associate, should you wish to discuss this role further.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.