|Description:||A British multi-national investment bank headquartered in Canary Wharf is recruiting within Group Tax for a 3 month contract position.|
Duties will include:
* Deliver tax forecasting on a monthly basis for a portfolio ofUKlegal entities and consolidated Groups.
* Provide accurate and timely business tax forecasts, including cash taxes and deferred taxes on a quarterly basis, to enable accurate forecasting of the overall Group tax position, and to optimise capital efficiency and business returns.
* Assist to support business initiatives by providing appropriate tax analysis and metrics; assist with 'value add' planning initiatives and projects as required, whether these be structural enhancements, tax optimisation or process efficiencies.
* Deliver IFRS tax reporting on a monthly basis for a portfolio ofUKlegal entities and consolidated Groups.
* Deliver tax reporting processes and operate controls within Tax and Finance environments including GL reconciliation and SOX requirements.
* Trouble shoot complex tax reporting issues and coordinate with Accounting Policy team as necessary e.g. review corporate tax reporting impacts of new entities or changes to structures.
* Deliver monthly & quarterly tax outputs and ad-hoc analysis to senior stakeholders in accordance with wider close timetable.
* Assist with UK GAAP and IFRS statutory accounts preparation and review.
It is ancipated that you will have experience of carrying out the above duties, ideally in an in-house role at a financial services organisation or in a Big 4 Advisory Firm. To apply for this role please send your CV to William Hepworth at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley