• Training in all areas of tax is encouraged
• A Senior Manager with a hands-off approach but enjoys mentoring
• Development of new and existing tax skills is encouraged and provided
• CPE courses provided
• Maintain a work / life balance, this is a company that offers the resources you need
Summary of Position:
You’ll be part of the tax compliance team with a focus towards federal tax and the preparing the provision for this large multi-billion / multi-national corporation.
Other areas you will partake in will include tax planning, writing tax footnotes to be published in the SEC filings, assisting in preparing U.S. International tax filings as well as a various transactional projects.
• Prepare and review federal, state and local tax returns
• Prepare sections of the provision Other
• Prepare the U.S. International Tax Filings
• Assist with tax audits
• Assist with re-structuring and due diligence of acquisitions
• BA/ BS in accounting or finance
• Experience with a large Corporation and / or Public Accounting Firm
• At least 4 years of federal tax compliance experience
• Some state tax experience
• At least some tax provision exposure
• Good communication skills
• Few job changes
You will be applying directly to the tax recruiter who has been hired to conduct a search for talented tax professionals.
Your resume will not be sent to any employer without your consent.
Accounting Career Network & Banking Career Network