Latest Tax Jobs
Tax Accountant -In-house , Chester
Tax Accountant (Edina - Manufacturing) , Edina
In-House Tax Accountant , North Manchester/ Lancashire
Expatriate Tax Manager ? Magic Circle London Firm - Ł55-Ł65000 , London
Mixed Tax Accountant , London
International Tax Advisor (UK Experience Not Essential) , West London
Senior Tax Manager for Global Investment Bank , City of London
Corporate Tax at Headquarters for International FMCG, Middlesex , Middlesex
Corporate Tax Accountant- In House - Kingston upon Thames , Kingston upon Thames
Global Indirect Tax Senior Manager, Compliance, West London - ŁAttractive , West London
new search »
Corporate Tax Manager - In-house - Dublin
|Added:||21 Nov 2012|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre|
Corporate Tax Manager
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a well known, global group, located in Dublin city centre. Working as part of the finance team in Dublin and commercial teams located overseas, this is a broad role, ideal for an enthusiastic, driven individual with strong corporate tax technical skills and exceptional team player attributes.
* Responsible for the filing of all tax returns and advising on tax payments required
* Responsible for all taxation numbers included in the Group's Irish financial statements
* Advising the group and working closely with the groups tax teams on various projects from an international tax perspective
* Ensuring the group are compliant with transfer pricing legislation and guidance
* Advising on tax issues of any group acquisitions, new business products and general commercial activities
* Identifying tax risks across all major tax heads arising within the Irish business
* Management of the compliance matters for the group and liaising with key business functions of same
* Technical knowledge and experience in tax compliance, corporate taxes, accounting, international taxes, VAT
* Personal skills - team player, proactive, enthusiastic, flexible attitude, like working under pressure, experience of working with other cultures
* 5-6 yrs experience working in the corporate tax team of a big 4 or multi-national environment
A very competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley
|Job seen:||7 times this month||
more recruiters >>