Latest Tax Jobs
In-house - Tax Accountant , Wakefield
In-house Tax Accountant (4 or 5 days a week) , N . Yorkshire
Indirect Tax - Relocate to the South Coast ,
Group Internal Auditor [30% - 40% travel] - fluency in English with French or German or Polish or Dutch or Spanish or Portuguese is considered a plus , Dublin
Corporate Tax Accountant - Essex , Essex
Corporate Tax Manager - FTSE 100 , City of London
Tax Manager - Hedge Fund , London
Senior Tax Manager - Sovereign Wealth Funds , City of London
Senior Tax Manager - Tax Transparent Funds , City of London
Corporate Tax Manager - Engineering Sector , West London
new search »
Corporate Tax Manager, Global Construction Business
|Added:||21 Nov 2012|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £65,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits|
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
Our client is one of the worlds largest construction businesses. With operations in over 50 countries it has been responsible for delivering some of the most iconic projects built around the world for last 50 years.
• Advising the business all tax aspects of cross border transactions, bids and projects
• Working closely with operations, treasury, legal and finance on structuring of projects and reorganizations of the business where necessary
• Monitoring and identifying changes in legislation and training the business where appropriate
• Ad hoc project support – eg Transfer Pricing
• Review and ad hoc support of tax compliance and reporting
You will possess the following key characteristics
• ACA or CTA qualified (or an equivalent qualification)
• Trained with a large firm of Accountants and Tax Professionals
• Commercially aware
• Able to work closely with the business making giving high quality tax advice in a commercial environment
£50,000 - £65,000
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, JAMES RODGERS
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.
All jobs advertised by Maven Partners
|Job seen:||1 times this month||
more recruiters >>