The role will focus predominantly on managing the Group's direct tax compliance and reporting requirements, whilst assisting the Head of Tax on project and planning work. The role would suit a recently qualified CTA candidate from a Big 4 environment now wanting to make their first move in-house.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Providing tax analysis in relation toUK tax optimization projects
* Assisting with due diligence processes on acquisitions
* Assisting with the corporation tax return compliance process
* Assessing the existing compliance and reporting procedures, pro-actively looking for opportunities to develop and improve.
* Assisting with broader tax issues that may arise (VAT, PAYE, income taxes)
The ideal candidate will be:
* ACA/CTA or equivalent qualified with solid grounding in UK taxation.
* Due diligence experience desirable
* Excellent tax technical skills allied to good accounting skills are a key requirement
Benefits: Benefits, bonus, pension
Blusource Tax is a specialist division within Blusource Accountancy.
Within our team we have Consultants who focus solely on appointments within Practice. In addition we work tirelessly to satisfy many of our Industry & Commerce clients, sourcing them specialist In-House Tax professionals. The track record of our Consultants in both these areas has led to us being a market leader across the Midlands and beyond.
Blusource Tax has established long lasting relationships with both businesses and candidates within the Tax sector, going out of our way to get to know them and to find the best match for all parties.
Whether you are looking for your next career move or wishing to recruit another member for your team, with Blusource Tax, you will find we really do have a fresh approach to people.