Latest Tax Jobs
Direct Tax Manager , London
Operational Tax Analyst , London
Tax Analyst ? Private Equity ? London , London
Senior Tax Accountant ? In-House ? Thriving Software Company , Manchester
VAT Analyst , Burgess Hill
Tax Manager ? Incredible Reputation in the Industry ? Law Firm , London
Tax Analyst ? Fashion Retail ? South England , South West England
Senior Tax Analyst ? Global FMCG Company ? Glasgow , Glasgow
In-House Tax Accountant - Milton Keynes , Milton Keynes
Tax Senior or Manager ? International , New York
new search »
Corporate Tax & Transactions - Major UK property group
|Added:||23 Nov 2012|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum excellent bonus and benefits|
A rare opportunity has arisen to join this major UK listed property business as a Corporate & Transaction Tax Executive in its central London headquarters. The role presents an opportunity to build significant experience across the real estate sector and make a major impact in the business. It is ideally suited to an experienced tax professional within practice or industry who has knowledge of operating within the real estate market and would like to build on this within a major plc.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
- agree tax and financial impact of potential acquisitions and disposals;
- consider and document pre and post deal structuring for acquisitions and disposals;
- manage corporate, financial and tax due diligence of property acquisitions and disposals;
- liaison with lawyers, advisers and counterparties;
- identifying potential rissk or issues on transactions;
- working closely with lawyers to agree suitable completion mechanics and, if necessary, completion account policies and procedures for deals;
- liaison to ensure that transactions are correctly incorporated in the company books and explained to auditors;
- preparation and submission of compliant tax calculations and tax returns to HMRC;
- forecast of tax liabilities and PID requirement based on financial forecast;
- other corporate tax related work including joint amended returns, partnership returns and capital allowance claims;
- monitoring significant legislative changes; and
- ad hoc work in relation to VAT, stamp duty and SDLT amongst others.
- Qualified ACA and/or CTA (or equivalent);
- excellent project management and communication skills;
- ability to produce clear and concise schedules and papers;
- experience within the real estate sector would be a significant advantage but not a prerequisite.Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on the recruitment of taxation professionals. With over 25 years’ experience, we are firmly established as a market leader and take great pride in the enormous number of long-term business relationships that we have developed throughout the tax world.
We have also expanded our remit into the recruitment of Treasury professionals. This enables us to better serve our clients’ needs in niche areas and we firmly believe this business line complements the Tax specialist recruitment that you have come to know and trust.
From offices based in London, Melbourne and Sydney we recruit across the UK, Europe, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
Brewer Morris comprises three teams in the UK, covering the UK, European and Middle East markets:
Our Private Practice Team recruits tax specialists at all levels from Tax Assistant through to Tax Partner covering all tax disciplines. Our clients include all of the leading accountancy firms, national, regional and local practices throughout the UK. We also recruit throughout the legal profession.
Our In-House Team recruits for a sizeable range of Plcs, financial institutions and multinational companies, including many FTSE500 companies. We handle assignments at all levels from Tax Accountant to Head of Tax and specialist roles.
Our Interim Team is able to provide responsive and flexible resourcing solutions across tax teams in practice, financial services and commercial organisation at all levels and within all tax specialisms.
Our Asia Pacific practice is headquartered in Melbourne. From our Melbourne and Sydney offices, we work with top-tier and mid-tier law firms; Big 4, mid-tier and business services accountancy practices; and some of the largest multinational corporations and financial institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand, South East and East Asia.
All jobs advertised by Brewer Morris
|Job seen:||3 times this month||
more recruiters >>