* Drafting corporation tax returns and computations for the Group's UK subsidiaries for review by the Tax Manager;
* Quarterly payment calculations and, more generally, managing the group payment arrangements and individual company tax account balances;
* Preparation of tax numbers for the Group's interim and final year-end accounts including single entity and group tax disclosures;
* Preparation of draft figures for inclusion in the Group's quarterly management forecasts;
* Ad hoc projects (transaction support or strategic projects within the tax function)
* A strong background in compliance and tax reporting with 2/3 years UK corporation tax experience in practice (Big 4 or mid-tier), industry or commerce;
* Experience of preparing consolidated (IFRS) and single company (UK GAAP) tax disclosures for large business multi-company accounts;
* Experience of one or more of the established corporate tax software platforms (experience of Abacus and OneSource tax provisioning software would be an advantage); and
* Experience of one or more significant tax advisory projects
Blusource Tax is a specialist division within Blusource Accountancy.
Within our team we have Consultants who focus solely on appointments within Practice. In addition we work tirelessly to satisfy many of our Industry & Commerce clients, sourcing them specialist In-House Tax professionals. The track record of our Consultants in both these areas has led to us being a market leader across the Midlands and beyond.
Blusource Tax has established long lasting relationships with both businesses and candidates within the Tax sector, going out of our way to get to know them and to find the best match for all parties.
Whether you are looking for your next career move or wishing to recruit another member for your team, with Blusource Tax, you will find we really do have a fresh approach to people.