Our client is a Fortune 100 publicly traded global company based in Norwalk, CT. Their tax team has a new opportunity available for an Assistant Tax Controller position.
This person will be the key player in the controllership, accounting, and reporting for tax operations for the company. This person will also work with all of the top people in many of the company’s business segments in tax strategy & implementing process improvement initiatives across the company.
• Drive standardization, automation, and process improvements to ensure tax compliance.
• Serve as specialist in controllership, reporting, and tax accounting for tax operations of the company.
• Communicate with business unit and tax leaders.
• Liase between tax team and finance team in areas such as controllership, reporting, accounting, and compliance.
• Complete tax quarterly and annual close processes and/or tax information for planning cycle and financial planning & analysis teams.
For further questions, or to apply send your resume or inquiry to Joel Riet Executive Recruiter: email@example.com
• Bachelor’s in accounting is required.
• 5 – 8 years corporate tax experience or “big four” public accounting firm.
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
The Addo Group
Experts in finding Tax Professionals:
At the Addo Group we are one of the few recruiting firms in the US dedicated to the Tax profession. We know Tax, and understand that in each industry, and size of your organization, come unique tax issues that only the right talent can serve. Whether you are struggling with attracting hard to find tax professionals, building up your tax department or your hiring deadline is closing in; we have the resources and networks to find the person you are looking for.